even when he leaves you.
even when she hates you.
even when you get fired.
even when the puppies are gone.
even when your child is hurt.
even when your parents disapprove.
even when you leave all you know and love.
even when your furniture is crappy.
even when somebody else gets the job.
even when they reject you.
even when you feel fat.
even when you are not the favorite.
even when the kids make a mess.
even when they do not accept you.
even when the money is gone.
even when you don't make the team.
even when you are late.
even when they delete you on facebook.
even when big bad ugly things happen.
even when you are falsely accused.
even when your kitchen cabinets are ugly.
even when they judge you.
even when nobody believes in you.
even when everything sucks.
peace that passes understanding is yours to choose.
this we know, because this is our story.
great minds throughout history agree….
- it's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - thoreau
- those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace. - buddha
- anything can be taken but one thing...
- to choose one's attitude, to choose one's own way. - viktor frankl
- if we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. - mother teresa
- peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal. - mlk jr.
- if you wish to experience peace, provide peace for another. - dalai lama
- happiness depends upon ourselves. - aristotle
- think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy. - anne frank
- emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds. - bob marley
- Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. - Jesus